Make an investment in your community– Adopt-a Flower basket! Your donation helps offset the cost of the City’s flower program. The flower program enhances the aesthetic appeal of the City. Brillion City Staff maintains 32 individual flower baskets throughout Main Street Brillion.
How Does the Program Work?
- Previous donors will be asked if they want to keep their location.
- Donors select the location and pay $50 per basket for the summer. You can start selecting your pole on December 26, 2014. The spots will be given out on a first come basis until all the spots are filled.
- Schroth Floral will plant the baskets this spring.
- The City staff will hang the baskets before Memorial Day and maintain the baskets all summer long until the end of September depending on the season.
- The City will place decorative name plaques with the donor’s information or inscription on each pole.
- Donors will also be recognized on the City’s website, Facebook page, in the City Newsletter, on each pole, and in the each pole, and in the “Brillion News”.
- To access a donor form for the hanging baskets click here: Adopt-A-Basket or contact City Hall.
- To identify pole location click here: Map of Pole Locations.